||: SAN RAMON,
||: Contract,Corp to Corp,W2
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 11th Oct, 2018
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6 months
Interview Mode: Face to Face
Client is looking for an experienced SalesForce Developer to help develop a new SalesForce application as well as help deconstruct the previous application the Business unit was using. This position will involve partaking in meetings with Business Unit leaders in order to develop the needed requirements. This person will spend most of their time developing within SalesForce.
- 5- 7 years of experience with SalesForce Developing.
- Strong knowledge in Apex programming, Visual force, Data loader, SFDC configuration.
- Experience in developing lightning components, lightning pages compatible with LDS (lightning design system).
- Good understanding of salesforce.com governor limits.
- Experience in doing SFDC best practices & guidelines in implementing the solution.
- Experience with Web Services/Rest API
- Experience in Salesforce.com Communities. (Nice to have)