Sales Force Project Manager
||: UNIVERSAL CITY,
||: Full-Time,Contract,Corp to Corp,Corp to Hire,W2
||: Mid Level (2-6)
||: 9th Oct, 2018
Required Skills : Salesforce
Project Managers will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platform.
• Extensive experience with all aspects of CRM and Salesforce projects including Requirements, Design, Development, QA and Deployment.
• Monitors and manages project financials, schedule, scope to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects. Drives implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
• Can work independently and product all PMO deliverables like Status Reports, Program Charter, Riask and Issues Register etc.
• Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project, ocused on building strong customer relationships.
• Facilitates and leads status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
• Understands the Capgemini Methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly.
• Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during Solution Def, requirements, design, and WA sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
• Provides mentoring, guidance to project team members, including offshore team members.
• Achieves published company utilization targets.
• Brings 5+ years project management experience with packaged software. Overall 10 + yrs of IT experience
• Must have experience with salesforce.com serving as project manager or scrum leader.
• Certified salesforce.com Admin with either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certifications.
• Experience in professional services/consulting organization
• Experience in Agile approaches to project management
• Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $1Million
• Ability to travel to client sites
• Experience working with global development teams