||: Universal City,
||: Contract,Corp to Corp,W2
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 8th Oct, 2018
Required Skills : Apex classes, triggers, VisualForce pages, Lightning framework, SOQL, REST APIs, and SOAP APIs
The following skills are required for the role:
• Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com
• Develop applications in the Salesforce Platform utilizing custom objects, Apex classes, triggers, VisualForce pages, Lightning framework, SOQL, REST APIs, and SOAP APIs.
• High proficiency in Salesforce Lightning
• Experience with advanced administration: workflows, validation, process builder, flows, and security
• Experience in using Data Loader, other data connectivity tools or ETL tools such as Informatica or TIBCO to convert and migrate data
• Familiarity with Jira or another similar Agile Sprint management tool.
• Experience with sales cloud, service cloud, and community cloud
• Debug code in a distributed sandbox environment rapidly to resolve production issues.
• Utilize and work with Eclipse IDE and GIT to package deployments
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
• The ability to work in a highly collaborative Agile environment and execute on multiple projects
• Ability to work comfortably in an Agile-Scrum based developer role utilizing a sprint based methodology.
• Strong MS Office suite skills; particularly MS Excel for scrubbing and analyzing data for different Salesforce applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate communication and inclusion amongst team mates.
• Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills The following Skills are highly desirable:
• Experience on other Relational Database Management Systems such as SQL Server and Teradata.
• Experience with Conga Composer, GridBuddy, SpringCM, ProcessComposer
• Familiarity with GIT and Urban Code.
• 4-year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
• Platform App Builder Certification.
• Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce developer.
• Conga Composer/GridBuddy experience preferred but not required.
• 5 years of experience working within an SDLC methodology.
• 2 years of experience developing in an Object Oriented language other than Apex.
The position reports to the IT Technology Manager of Sales. The role requires a deep technical knowledge of Salesforce and hands-on experience with Sales cloud, Service cloud, and Community cloud. The candidate should be able to work directly with the business users to understand requirements and be able to offer solutions based on Salesforce best practices. Candidate should be a self-starter and will be responsible for keeping up to date with the latest Salesforce enhancements and changes.