Please Share Sfdc Technical Lead Profiles
||: Contract,Corp to Corp
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 13th Apr, 2018
Required Skills : Apex, Visualforce, REST, APIs,SOQL, XML
Please share SFDC Technical lead profiles per the JD listed below -
Location : Burbank,CA
Experience: 8-10 yrs
Duration : 12+ months
Minimum Qualifications :
• Minimum 8-10 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer and technical lead required
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (financial services, CRM /customer relationship management) required
• Under standing of all aspects of Salesforce, including Sales Cloud,Service Cloud,Marketing Cloud, and Communities and Chatter.
• Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
• Preferred experience as an administrator/developer(Salesforce.com) in a financial services organization.
• Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits.
• Ability to design , code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
• Experience with Info rmatica Cloud,Mulesoft, or other ETL tools. Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync /async.
• Experienced in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Microsoft Project and/or Project Server, and SharePoint.
• Utilize Visualforce and Lightening components to create custom user experiences in Salesforce.com
• Manage data validity and integrity across systems and in support of heterogeneous business processes
• Work with other teams including strategy, design, admins, and project managers to implement best solution for colleagues.
• Proactivel y research, present, and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce release. Coordinate and/or assist with functional UAT and QA of new CRM system functionality.
• Perform basic review of code in collaboration with Administrators, to ensure long term viability, integrity, and make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency and reporting.
• Must already be a Salesforce Certified Developer I Dev 401 required (Developer II preferred)
• BA / BS degree or equivalent experience.