||: NEW YORK,
||: Contract,Corp to Corp,Corp to Hire,W2
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 4th Dec, 2018
Required Skills : Salesforce, Force.co, onsite/offshore model, apex,SOQL,lightning components, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visual force components, Chatter API etc.
We had an interview request for this role but he was no longer available.
End client : NBCU
Skype video hire
USC, GC or H-1b with at least 12 mo left on visa and you hold the visa.
Required Skills and Experience:
A Developer should be hands-on on Salesforce coding skill and well versed with custom and integration development. Should have the skills of an analyst, , provide technical expertise in SF, development, coding, testing, and debugging.
· Responsible for coding and configure the system based on the design and architecture.
· designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration with other non SF systems.
· Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
· Hand on development of solutions built on then SFDC platform using Apex and VisualForce.
· Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development.
· SFDC production support, Ongoing project based development and enhancements.
· In collaboration with the functional team and under supervision of the technical lead, blueprint the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, non functional and integration needs of the application
· Lead responsibility in code development and integration of the application for specific modules.
· Lead a team of SFDC developers
· Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process.
· At the end of the test phase, responsible for delivering a fully working technical solution to the project manager and client.
Primary Skill & Exp
· At least 8 year of Salesforce Implementation experience
· Minimum 7 years in Salesforce coding experience is must.
· 2 year of SFDC lightning implementation experience is must.
· 1 year of Integration experience on salesforce.com platform.
· Must have experience working on at least 4 implementations around sales, service cloud for large enterprises that involved significant customizations using the force.com platform.
· Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex,SOQL,lightning components, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visual force components, Chatter API etc.
· Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
· Good knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
· Must possess at least Platform Developer certification.
· Extensive experience working in an onsite/offshore model.
· Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
· Deployment using complex enterprise Force.co