||: Glen Allen,
||: Contract,Corp to Corp
||: Senior Level (6+)
||: 6th Nov, 2018
Required Skills : Platform Developer II Certification
Top Three Skills:
1. 5+ years of experience on the force.com platform (strong APEX development) (will be doing new development, maintenance, and support)
2. 3+ years of experience in building Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) on force.com platform (creating and consuming Rest/SOAP API, creating web services with APEX)
3.1+ projects with Salesforce lightning (not just familiarity or heard about or been a part of migration--actual dev experience as they are already on lightning)
There are no specific platforms needed, as they will be building custom applications on top of managed packages.
Need Agile experience! Ask references if they work well with others and if they make recommendations, not just take orders.
Job Description: REQUIRED Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience on the force.com platform
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II is desired
• Strong experience in building Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) on force.com platform
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce design and development best practices, governor limits and Apex enterprise patterns
• Strong technical skills in writing Apex, SOQL, Triggers and asynchronous programming
• Experience and deep understanding of various Salesforce APIs like SOAP, REST, and BULK
• Experience writing quality unit tests that ensures code coverage
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
• ERP knowledge/experience is a PLUS
Additional Information: We’ve had some issue with bait and switches, so we’ve been submitting candidates resume/refs, their ID’s (from vendor), and a screenshot of them from our SKYPE. We will try to have any candidates speak with our GS SF Architect here in Richmond as a techout.
Preferred: Retail/POS/order taking experience. Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II.
Work Environment: CarMax Home Office location: 12800 Tuckahoe Creek Pkwy, Richmond, VA 23238
Lee Morris is over the order processing area for customer buys. 2 teams now and building a 3rd. These needs are supporting the 3rd team (ERP). 20+ people that are all transactional -each team has product manager, developer, front end, QA, ESB, SF, and powerbuilder. Culture: Don't want people who are negative, complain-they want positive people. They also focus on feedback.
Interview Information: Interview with Lee morris and Raghavender Solipuram
and Jaseem Pookandy.
Frustrations with vendors where Lee feels that the recruiters are not even vetting or have an understanding of what an individual who could do this job looks like.Initially did phone screens but now using Zoom: Behavioral and technical questions and normally knows where the candidate is a fit or not within the first couple of minutes. Complaints thus far:
Candidates are not asking questions at the end of the interview or showing interest in CarMax as a company or the project, but rather just want a job.Lee wants developers that don’t act as advi